2011年3月9日星期三

10 Mar 11 The Canon Sd780is Black Silver Gold Red - Very Nice Christmas Gift

The Canon Sd780is Black Silver Gold Red - Very Nice Christmas GiftBy: ArticleSubmit Auto .... Click author's name to view profile and articles!!!Retargeting by ChangoTweet Review For The Canon PowerShot sd780isPlease Note: This review is authentic and can be found at Amazon by going to this link at: "Anonymous" Amazon User ReviewReview by: Anonymous April 16, 2010Excellent Travel Camera :)I was in the market for a new point and shoot since my Canon S40 was a dud. I came across this and was immediately attracted by its size and weight. I primarily use this camera on travel for photos however I also use it for other things as well.By no means am I a professional or even seasoned amateur when it es to photography. I simply needed something to capture the moments. This little thing fit the bill quite nicely and I couldn't be any happier with it.The features that impressed me the most were the 12MP, Lithium ion battery, sizeweight, and functionality of it.With a lot of other point and shoots, the camera's have selector wheels that allow you to adjust the settings based on the environment, lighting, etc, to get the best picture. Only problem is that, when taking that once in a lifetime shot, screwing around with the selector wheel is the last thing one should be worried about.This camera is a true point and shoot which is what I liked the most about this camera. You simply turn it on, point and snap. The start up time for the camera is very quick (I'd say 2 seconds). Since I don't have to screw around with a selector wheel, this camera allows me to snap away at whatever I want and let the processor figure out what's best for the shot. An often overlooked but really great feature of this camera.The video recording on this is so-so although I wouldn't expect high grade video quality from something like this. Overall though, it's a nice little feature of this camera since it takes videos in 720p resolution.The files are limited at 30 minutes a piece and, if you plan on using this thing for video purposes, you're going to need a large SDHC card since the video files can get massive in size, real quick. I currently use a 32GB card with a 16GB for backup and those workout great for me. I also purchased an aftermarket extended battery for this off eBay for $5 and really like that as well.The picture quality of the camera is quite nice. For the average 3x5 or 4x6 photo, this camera will capture almost every detail in the pic. The large size of the photos e out at 4000 x 3000 pixels which can be blown up to poster size (if i'm not mistaken).I recently had some photos blown up to 12 x 18 posters and there was no loss of quality in the pics. Really nice picture quality for those scrap booking people. The 12MP is a way overkill for a 4x6 photo but it never hurts to have photos that are TOO clear.The sizeweight of this is almost negligible. It's tiny, lightweight and you'd almost forget you're carrying it around. Fits in my jean pockets or my backpack cellphone case without any issues. Recently took this on a snowboarding trip and it stood up to the cold and some wetness without fail. I wouldn't go so far as to call this thing very durable as the matte finish is a magnet for scratches, however, it does work well in pretty much any condition and can withstand normal wear and tear.My only real "plaints" about this thing is the picture quality in low light conditions and the size of the LCD screen. When snapping photos in low lightnighttime settings, the pictures e out looking like you're in the middle of a snow storm.I'm sure the preferences can be fine tuned a bit in manual mode however I haven't gotten that far yet with this thing. the LCD size is a bit on the tiny side but still works for using as your main viewfinder and reviewing picsvideos you've taken.Overall, I'm really happy with this thing and it should be my main point and shoot for some time. It has pretty much all the features the average person needs or is looking for in a camera. Since the new SD line is out, I'm sure you can pick this one up for cheaper than I did. For those looking for a true point and shoot that's functional, look no further than this one.Posted by: Chris PorterArticle Source: abcarticledirectoryYou can find additional helpful user reviews and more technical detailed information on this camera at: Canon PowerShot sd780is Also user reviews and specific details at: Canon Sd780iS Review - High Definition Photos And Video Note: The content of this article solely conveys the opinion of its author, ArticleSubmit AutoRetargeting by ChangoDid You Like This Article? Share It With YourFriends!Please Rate this Article 5 out of 54 out of 53 out of 52 out of 51 out of 5 Not yet Rated Click the XML Icon to Receive Free Articles About Auditing via RSS!Additional Articles From - Home Accounting AuditingWhat you need to know about Auditing from the experts.- By : john newportCulture and business proposition- By : foxhatsNavigating Miscellaneous Itemized Deductions- By : Sawyer AdamsAbout The National Association Of Enrolled Agents (NAEA)- By : Sawyer AdamsThe History Of Enrolled Agents- By : Sawyer AdamsIRS Increasing Enforcement Activity- By : Sawyer AdamsDestination Military Surplus Products- By : Ali Khan5 Tips For Getting The Right Health Insurance For Your Needs- By : danica12 Quick Tips For Eye Shadow- By : Ali Khan10 Simple Steps To A Clearer Skin- By : Ali Khan Still Searching? Last Chance to find what you're looking for. Try using Bing Search!

没有评论:

发表评论